DRAGONFEST: The most popular martial arts convention in the world!!!
– Presented by the MARTIAL ARTS HISTORY MUSEUM, a NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION, this is their event of the year. Purchase of all tickets are Tax-Deductible.
– The Expo is filled with a host of martial arts movie stars, kung fu pioneers, book authors and MANGA, ANIME and COSPLAY guests. Tables include a number of Emmy-Award winning artists from THE SIMPSONS, DREAMWORKS and DISNEY.
– it is a fun place for the kids with face painting and toys to buy.
– Learn about martial arts history, meet the actual stars and get their autographs and check out the new films and movie producers and stuntmen. This is a must-see event for all to enjoy, PLUS, you support the Museum with your attendance.
- Priority Entrance is for those who have purchased their tickets ONLINE. They will be let in first.
- CASH ONLY for entrance into Dragonfest.
- Museum Wristbands will be required to be worn at all times. You will have a wristband put on your arm before you come into the door.
- VIP Entrance. The Dragonfest convention does not have a VIP Entrance.
- Complimentary Entrance: There will be no complimentary entrance at Dragonfest. Vendors will be provided a specific number of tickets to the event.
- Please be respectful to the people at registration.
- Security: There will be very tight security for this event. If you cause a disturbance, you will be escorted out of the facility and be banned from future Museum dragonfest events.
- The Museum has the right to refuse entrance to anyone.
- Videos: yes, you can take photos or videos at Dragonfest.
- Press Pass: We are sorry, but only those pre-approved for press will be allowed into Dragonfest comped.
- There are no refunds for this event.